- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people (like us), regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the return of Jesus Christ and the subsequent resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those who are in Christ are for eternity safe in His presence and those apart from Christ will remain so in eternal judgment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
For a deeper look at what we believe doctrinally, please read The New City Catechism.
Prism Church is accountable for what it does and teaches by our church association, The Sojourn Network.